How do marketers manage the constant need for visual content? What are their main use cases for photos and videos? What are their biggest challenges when it comes to activating assets quickly and efficiently?
Contently partnered with Libris, a digital asset management platform empowering the creation of visual stories, for the second straight year to get to the bottom of these questions (and many more). Over 1,000 marketing and creative professionals shared their visual content strategies, tactics, challenges, and results.
Here are a few major takeaways:
- 78% of respondents always use a visual when posting to a channel
- 69% of organizations share visual content at least once per day
- 57% of respondents claim custom video is still the hardest type of content to produce
- 17% of participants consider their video content to be “very good”
- 75% of people drive better marketing ROI when they use visuals with their content
To dig into the full results, download the 2019 report Engaging Your Audience With Visual Content.