How do marketers manage the constant need for visual content? What are their main use cases for photos and videos? What are their biggest challenges when it comes to activating assets quickly and efficiently?
Contently partnered with Libris, a digital asset management platform empowering the creation of visual stories, to get to the bottom of these questions (and many more). We collaborated on a widespread report about the state of visual content, asking more than 500 marketing and creative professionals about their strategies, tactics, challenges, and results.
Here are a few major takeaways:
- 75 percent of respondents always use a visual when posting to the channel that best engages their audience.
- 65 percent of organizations share visual content at least once per day.
- While the need for video is on the rise, 81 percent of respondents claim video is still the hardest type of content to produce.
- Measurement remains a challenge for 21 percent of participants who haven’t identified the type of visual content that drives the most engagement.
- Lastly, 70 percent of people drive better marketing ROI when they use visuals with their content.
To dig into the full results, download the 2018 report “Engaging Your Audience With Visual Content” by filling out the form at the top of the page.
*Downloading this report will subscribe you to the newsletters for Contently and and Libris by PhotoShelter. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your email address in any way with external parties.