At the end of 2012, Coca-Cola successfully launched Journey, an online publication that began in the U.S. In 2013, the site attracted 13.1 million viewers and published over 1,200 articles that drew an impressive average attention time of four minutes and 40 seconds per story. It was only natural to expand this success abroad.
A few years later, Journey now exists in over 25 countries and has 40 different publications. So how did Coca-Cola get to this point?
In this webinar, we talk to Journey editor-in-chief Jay Moye to explore five questions that all brands need to answer if they’re trying to publish globally:
- How local do people expect your brand to be?
- Who ultimately gets to make decisions that have an international impact?
- How can you build a global newsroom with the right people?
- When and how should you translate?
- Where are you going in terms of strategy, and how do you get there?
To watch this free webinar, please fill out the form at the top of the page.