Introducing Contently SocialBy Sunil Chaudhary August 23rd, 2016
In 2016, people don’t just visit their social channels for cheap thrills. They expect high-quality, relevant information from both media and brands—and they want it fast.
To efficiently reach this level of quality, brands need top-notch technology that integrates with all their social channels, as well as talented professionals (writers, editors, and designers) to create social content that resonates.
There are a lot of tech companies out there that promise to make your social publishing more efficient. Others focus on upping quality to increase engagement. And let’s not forget the universe of social media agencies that promise to make your brand “on fleek.”
But paying for a solution that doesn’t meet all of your goals is like buying a bike with a missing wheel—it doesn’t work without the complete package. To ride the bike, you need all the right parts. When it comes to planning, creating, and publishing for social, those right parts are:
- Technology: Workflow tools and publishing integrations with social channels to create, audit, and publish easily
- People: Smart, talented people with great ideas and the skills to create engaging social assets
How does Contently Social solve this problem?
Contently Social brings together the right people to create high-quality content with the right technology to organize and distribute it effectively. With Contently Social, you can:
- Create, review, publish, measure, and optimize social content with the same technology you use to run the rest of your content operation
- Access Contently’s freelance network, which now includes more than 600 social strategists and writers, to plan, create, review, and approve top-notch social content
Tell me more, please.
Contently Social allows you to:
Integrate social content into your larger content operation:
- Plan and create social posts to stand on their own
- Plan and create social posts in tandem with larger articles, videos, or infographics
- Use freelance talent with specific social expertise (such as creating video optimized for Facebook)
- Streamline approval workflows
Publish and optimize content across all channels:
- Schedule posts for specific audiences at optimal times
- Publish directly to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook with one click
- Track and optimize content production and performance, based on custom metrics (found in one place)
- Avoid toggling between multiple social-analytics systems
- Use freelance brand editors to review content, oversee the entire process, and determine what’s working and why
Social platforms have grown up over the past decade, making social publishing deceptively complex. To publish across channels, marketers need the right technology to ensure quality control and to increase efficiency, and skilled professionals to oversee the process. Contently Social provides brands with the technology, creators, and strategists to do just that.
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re already a Contently client, contact your account manager.