Webinar: How to Streamline Legal ApprovalsBy John Hazard August 10th, 2016
Let’s start with a simple truth: Far too many brands let battles with compliance keep them from creating content that their audiences care about.
The thing is, it doesn’t have to be this way. As the vice president of enterprise services at Contently, I navigate legal approvals on a regular basis. We work with some of the biggest and most prolific brands on Earth when it comes to creating content—companies like American Express, Coca-Cola, Google, Walmart, GE, and GM. And over the past few years, we’ve seen these Fortune 100 brands work with legal and compliance in brilliant ways to speed up the content approval process.
And so we thought that our audience would benefit from learning how these companies tell great stories.
In Contently’s latest webinar, “Content Marketing & Compliance: How to Work With Your Legal Team to Streamline Content Approvals,” we reveal why strong approval processes are the secret weapon of the world’s best content marketers. Learn how to create content that’s better, timelier, and more interesting by:
- Adopting brave yet brand-safe guidelines for your content
- Working in tandem with legal to create content that’s destined to succeed from the start
- Structuring your workflow to minimize revisions or intervention by compliance teams
- Learning from case studies of the best brand newsrooms on Earth
- Taking a data-driven approach to compliance
- And evangelizing this new way of creating content internally
Improve the efficiency of your content marketing today. Download the webinar by filling out the form below.Image by Tara Jacoby