How do marketers manage the constant need for visual content? What are their main use cases for photos and videos? What are their biggest challenges when it comes to activating assets quickly and efficiently?
Contently partnered with Libris, a digital asset management platform empowering the creation of visual stories, to get to the bottom of these questions (and many more). Over 500 marketing and creative professionals shared their strategies, tactics, challenges, and results of using visual content.
Here are a few major takeaways:
- 75 % of respondents use a visual when posting to a channel
- 65 % of organizations share visual content at least once per day
- 81 % of respondents claim video is still the hardest type of content to produce
- 21 % of participants haven’t identified the type of visual content that drives the most engagement
- 70 % of people drive better marketing ROI when they use visuals with their content
To dig into the full results, download the 2018 report Engaging Your Audience With Visual Content.