User Growth Associate
Location: New York City
Reporting into: Director, Product Development
The User Growth Team plays a crucial role both in supporting our users and collaborating with internal teams. The User Growth Associate role will be engaging with customers and prospects across the customer lifecycle which includes pre-sales, onboarding and customer support. In doing so, this individual will become an expert on our customers and their needs. They will be using that internally to feed product planning, improve processes and develop better content to solve their needs.
What you'll do:
- Manage Contently’s customer-facing support center: answering technical questions, identifying customer behavior trends, and ensuring feedback is communicated to internal stakeholders.
- Lead platform trainings with customers, and developing help center content.
- Support customer onboardings by executing client onboarding activities such as platform configuration, user training and integrations.
- Supporting the sales team in new customer acquisition by demoing the product and answering prospect questions. Documenting needs and critical issues for business consideration and to include a smooth onboarding process.
- Devise, implement and execute a strategy and constant improvement process for developing training processes.
- Leverage in-depth product & business knowledge to provide technical expertise to customers.
- Work closely with the Product Development Team to ensure that client needs and feedback is shared with Product Managers. Product Managers will also occasionally lean on this role when launching and planning new features.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams.
Who you are:
- 1-4 years of experience working in a SaaS company
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing role
- Should possess exceptional verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- Candidates with a passion for learning new technology.
About the Company
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth.
Contently is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information,national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status,caregiver status, pregnancy, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.