User Growth Associate
Location: New York City
Reporting into: Director, Product Development
The User Growth Associate plays a crucial role at Contently. The primary focus is to ensure that users are maximizing the value they are receiving through the platform by working with them directly, creating resources or driving changes to the platform itself. In doing so, this individual will become an expert on the platform and user feedback. That combined with product analytics is crucial when collaborating with the rest of the product team to ensure a customer-centric approach.
What you'll do:
- Manage Contently’s support center: answering technical support tickets and problem solving.
- Create automated educational resources for customers, freelancers, and all other users. This includes our help center, in platform guides, video content, and more.
- Lead custom platform trainings with customers.
- Support customer onboardings by owning technical activities such as platform configuration, user training and integrations.
- Oversee product analytics and provide Contently a data-centric view of usage to stakeholders
- Manage and present user product feedback to ensure all internal stakeholders hear the voice of our users
- Drive adoption of new products and features by collaborating with Product Managers and Marketing
- Supporting the sales team in new customer acquisition by demoing the product and answering prospect questions.
Who you are:
- 1-4 years of experience working in a SaaS company
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing role
- Should possess exceptional verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- Candidates with a passion for learning new technology.
About the Company
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth.
Contently is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information,national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status,caregiver status, pregnancy, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.