User Growth Associate
Location: New York City / Eastern Time Zone Preferred
Reporting to: Head of Product
Marketing is transforming, and content is at the core of the transformation. That’s why Contently is committed to bringing the art of storytelling into the digital age. By integrating cutting-edge software, creative talent, and best-in-class strategy services into one solution, Contently helps the world’s best brands tell great stories.
Come join a group of incredibly talented and friendly people (and dogs!) who care about building something amazing.
The User Growth Associate will play a crucial role at Contently. The primary focus is to maximize the value that our customers get out of the Contently platform. This individual will become an expert on the platform and user feedback. They will talk directly with customers, using that feedback to create resources and guide changes to the software. Those insights, combined with product analytics, are crucial when collaborating with the rest of the product team to ensure that Contently has a customer-centric approach.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage Contently’s support center by answering technical support tickets and solving problems.
- Create automated educational resources for customers, freelancers, and all other users. This includes our help center, in-platform guides, video content, and more.
- Lead custom platform training with customers.
- Support customer onboarding by owning technical activities such as platform configuration, user training, and integrations.
- Oversee product analytics and provide the rest of the company with a data-centric view of platform usage.
- Conduct interviews and present user feedback to ensure all internal stakeholders hear the voice of our customers.
- Drive new feature adoption by collaborating with Product Managers, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Lead internal trainings on the platform for Customer Success and Sales.
Who You Are:
- 1-4 years of experience working in a SaaS company
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing role
- Possesses exceptional speaking, writing, and presenting skills
- Someone with a passion for learning new technology
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Enjoys contributing to company culture that celebrates performance, diversity, and the participation of all employees
About the Company
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth.
Working at Contently means that you will be collaborating with extremely intelligent, creative, and diverse problem-solvers who love a good story and many laughs. Contently employees receive the best perks out there – great benefits including a 401(k) plan, Friday lunches, and a flexible vacation policy.
Contently is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, caregiver status, pregnancy, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.