Location: New York City or Remote
Reporting into: Head of People
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting by acting as a Brand Ambassador for the organization
- Make a concerted effort to attract diverse applicants by understanding the business and team landscape, writing compelling job descriptions and leverage Greenhouse to post open roles
- Proactively source active and passive candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, function and sector specific platforms, databases & events and employee referrals
- Conduct pre-screening and coordinate interviews acting as the liaison between candidate and hiring manager
- Negotiate and manage offers
- Perform reference and background checks and partner w manager to evolve our employee onboarding experience
- Partner with HR on programs to help align the team with the strategic goals of the company and further cultivate a positive environment
Who You Are
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in recruiting
- Ability to fill 20-40 open roles annually in Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success among other functions
- Able to exercise discretion with sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge of software programming languages, applications, and skills particularly in SaaS
- Highly organized, detail oriented and skilled at paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously while also maintaining communication across all organizational levels
- Experience working with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter is required
- A can-do attitude, a desire to learn and grow and a strong work ethic
- Possess both high IQ and high EQ
- Recruiting is in your DNA and you’ve never met a stranger whose story you didn't want to hear
What We Value
- High-performing creative leaders who have a solution mindset and dig into problems and opportunities with fervor and enthusiasm
- Leaders who actively participate at all levels of building the business, not afraid to advocate for recommended solutions and promote
- Humility and accountability; focused on the right solution, collaboration, and empowering their employees
- We heavily emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- Asynchronous and fluid work environment through family-friendly policies, remote benefits and flexible time off
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
About the Company
Contently is a leader in the content marketing space as the industry’s only end to end solution for the problems facing today’s marketers. We are a software company whose full stack platform has hundreds of applications. This includes our data-driven content strategy and network of 160,000 award-winning content creators, which empowers you to build meaningful relationships with your customers.
Working at Contently means that you will be collaborating with extremely intelligent, creative, and diverse problem-solvers who love a good story and many laughs. Contently employees receive the best perks out there – great benefits including equity, 401k plan to Friday lunches and a flexible time off. We can’t wait to work with you!
Contently is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, caregiver status, pregnancy, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.