Marketing is transforming, and content is at the core of the transformation. That’s why Contently is committed to bringing the timeless art of storytelling into the digital age. By integrating cutting-edge software, trained creative talent, and best-in-class data driven strategy into one holistic solution, Contently helps the world’s best brands tell great stories.
It's an exciting time to be part of the Product team at Contently. Product managers drive our roadmap, have influence and major impact on business decisions and help grow the business. Come join a group of incredibly talented and friendly people (and dogs when in office!) who care about building something amazing.
We're looking for an experienced product manager to lead one or several of Contently's products, including improving existing ones and defining and launching new ones. We're looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment, which means you'll be given great ownership and you must be a self-starter.
Who You Are:
- Successfully worked at a startup, comfortable with complex but undefined, unstructured problems, high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment, getting $hit done, being self-motivated and organized
- 5+ years’ experience shipping, managing, growing an Enterprise B2B SaaS product in an agile environment
- 2+ years’ experience working with content marketing, MarTech, SEO, or collaboration software.
- Data informed, using data to guide product discovery, assessment, decisions, experienced in identifying needed tracking, experience with Pendo or similar products, defining and running experiments
- Have solid analytical and framework approach, SQL expertise is preferred
- Understand and think through the lens of UX and UI inclusive design
- Experience with agile product development methodologies (lean, iterative, collaborative, hands on, async)
- Able to negotiate and navigate cost-benefit discussions regarding proposed features or changes with engineering and other key-stakeholders
- Great communicator, written, verbal and visual – with engineering, intra-company across teams, users and enterprise brands/clients
- Product are vehicles to your storytelling
What You’ll Do:
- Owning a product strategy and feature roadmap to deliver on the needs of Contently users
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of backend / frontend developers, designers, customer service team, business leaders to ideate, build, and ship features using agile methodologies
- Conduct market research, determine the competitive landscape of key feature opportunities
- Lead user research to determine high-level needs and feature requirements; design interviews and collect feedback
- Be the ‘voice of the user’ in agile meetings and cross functional discussions
- Work with non-product teams to take products and features to market successfully and drive user adoption and usage; collaborate with marketing on feature launch timelines and product marketing materials
- Determine and monitor product KPIs
More On Contently
Contently is on a mission to change the way content marketing is traditionally done. That means not only building a powerful technology, but also leveraging a powerful network of creative experts that traditional marketers need to stay fresh and original. Working at Contently means that you will be collaborating with extremely intelligent, creative, and diverse problem-solvers who love a good story and many laughs. Contently employees receive the best perks out there – great benefits including a 401k plan to Friday lunches and a flexible time off policy. We are east coast centric but remote.