Location: New York (Temporarily Remote)
Reporting into: Head of Product
Start Date: June 1, 2020
Job duration: 3-4 months
As the Product Intern, you’ll train closely with User Growth, Product Development, and Engineering to streamline processes and provide a better platform experience for our customers and freelancers by utilizing data and creating helpful content.
If you are seeking college credits, you must be able to show proof that you will receive school credit or have a letter of academic support from your school or have a written credit of transcript recognition in order to intern with us.
Contently Internship Mission
The Contently Internship Program provides college students with hands-on training and experience of content planning, marketing, execution as well as operations of a Martech startup. They will have exposure to and learn about business functions, processes, roles and responsibilities. Contently provides mentorship and development as well as specific learnings and impactful career insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with Contently’s support center: answering technical support tickets and problem solving.
- Create educational resources for customers, freelancers, and all other users. This includes our help center, in platform guides, video content, and more.
- Support Product but analyzing data and driving insights and learnings
- Collect and organize customer feedback and provide reports to team on a regular cadence
- Investigate bugs and submit tickets to Engineering team
- Attend daily/weekly product team meetings
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Current college student or recent graduate with prior internship experience in media, content, and/or the technology space
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, specifically formulas, functions, and pivot tables
- Strong analytical skills and a hard work ethic, high integrity, creative and strategic thinking skills, and a good sense of humor
- Responsive with excellent communication skills
- Interest in technology and tech-enabled solutions
- Business acumen; able to see the big picture and tie specific projects to larger company goals and initiatives
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changes
- Passionate about storytelling and content marketing
20-25 hours per week, depending on availability and/or college credit requirements
Compensation + Perks:
- Unpaid or for College Credit
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Contently Swag
- The pleasure of our company (we're really nice charming people … and smart too!)
About the Company
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth.
Working at Contently means that you will be collaborating with extremely intelligent, creative, and diverse problem-solvers who love a good story and many laughs.
Contently is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, caregiver status, pregnancy, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.