At Contently, we believe that great UX is found at the confluence of data science, psychology, deep empathy and rapid experimentation. We’re looking for just the right person to help drive delightful new experiences for our customers, improve our existing platform, and unlock entirely new opportunities.
Specifically, Contently is seeking a talented product designer to understand our customer’s problems and design innovative solutions. You’ll be part of a dynamic team working on designing new features and enhancing successful ones for our SaaS platform. We are looking for someone who's comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment, loves running experiments, and is an organized self-starter.
What you’ll do
- Develop deep empathy for our current and future customers
- Advocate for customers during the design and development process
- Lead the full design process of major features and iterations of Contently’s products
- Initiate story mappings and design sprints with the team to develop innovative, compelling solutions
- Iterate on designs with a rapid release cycle
- Drive decisions with experimentation and data
- Plan and work collaboratively with engineering and product solve for our customers biggest pain-points and needs with delightful solutions
Who you are..
- 4+ years of professional product design experience
- Prolific prototyper–whether your medium of choice is Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Keynote, HTML/CSS, or the back of napkin
- Experience conducting user research through interviews and data analysis
- Excellent communicator of design work and principles
- An organized self starter that looks to push things forward and adapt as needed
- Have experience with in the areas of Journey Mapping, Customer Experience Auditing, Stakeholder Interviews, Brainstorming, & Storyboarding
And it wouldn’t hurt if you…
- Have experience designing SaaS for complex, enterprise user cases
- Have UX/Product Design experience working with an Agile team