Contently is a content marketing technology company whose purpose is to empower businesses to use helpful content to build relationships throughout the customer journey. We’re an innovative, growing startup based in downtown New York, and we’re looking for a Director of Marketing who will help us execute a marketing strategy that’s empathetic and helpful to the prospects and customers we serve.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the Director of Marketing will be the operational leader of the team, and own the Field Marketing, Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, and Revenue Marketing functions. We’re looking for a strong operational leader who loves establishing collaborative processes and keeping everyone on track. A “do-er” who can take a big picture vision and ensure that it gets executed.
A love of data and ROI analysis is very important as well; we’re looking for someone who is fluent in our tech stack (GA, Marketo, Salesforce, Clearbit, etc.) We’re also looking for someone who “gets” content and can take a hands-on approach with both Product Marketing.
- Owning product marketing, field marketing, customer marketing, sales enablement, and analyst relations.
- Serving as the team’s operational leader, and keeping everyone on track and progressing against our key goals.
- Closely collaborating with the Head of Marketing on the broader marketing strategy
- SEO program
- Management of tech stack
- Campaign and ROI tracking across Marketo, Salesforce, GA, Clearbit, and Contently
- Managing full-funnel campaign calendar
- Optimizing nurture streams and lead scoring, and working closely with the SDR team to maximize opp generation
Our ideal candidate:
- Is hands-on and likes to move fast and make things
- Extremely organized and loves establishing efficient processes
- Has a strong background in product marketing, revenue marketing, and field marketing for a B2B SaaS company
- Strong, nurturing manager who can push a talented, ambitious team
- Knows Salesforce, Marketo, and GA like the back of their hand
- Solid copywriting skills
- SEO whiz
- Resourceful—can ball on a budget
- Understands the power of great content, and is excited to help us create stories and resources that help our prospects and customers at every stage of the customer journey