Growth Marketing Manager
Location: New York City
Reporting into: Director, Marketing
Contently is a content marketing solution that powers the content programs of Marriott, Google, RBC, Dell, and hundreds of other enterprise organizations.
We’re an innovative, growing startup based in downtown New York, and we’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who will help us execute a marketing strategy that’s empathetic and helpful to the prospects and customers we serve.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Growth Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Editorial, and CX to serve creative, personalized campaigns that will delight our target audiences and drive growth for the business.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven person who loves to experiment and isn’t afraid to fail and learn. You’ll work with an ambitious, tight-knit team of storytellers and be encouraged to take risks and try new strategies.
- Owning and optimizing all growth marketing campaigns, including paid social, review sites, content partnerships, sponsorships, programmatic, etc.
- Driving growth and engagement across function and channel-specific growth marketing KPIs.
- Constantly experimenting and pitching new ideas and channels.
- Collaborating closely with the VP of Marketing and Director of Marketing on customer marketing and field marketing initiatives.
- Collaborating with Editorial, Sales, Product, and CX to better serve our prospects and customers the content and solutions they need.
- Managing lead upload to Salesforce. Coordinate with Sales and Sales Operations to understand marketing contribution and influence to the sales funnel, and feedback on campaign effectiveness.
- Managing contact information and reference lists. Develop lists for Outbound Campaign Management and coordinate mailing logistics for nurture campaigns, industry/vertical and client/customer campaigns.
- Establish an experimental mindset and process (A/B and multivariate tests) to optimize AARRR metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue).
Our ideal candidate…
- Has 2-5 years in the wild west of B2B marketing
- Is hands-on and likes to move fast and make things
- Has experience growing all aspects of B2B marketing—segmented lead gen campaigns, social/paid social, retargeting, SEO/SEM, retargeting, etc.
- Loves experimentation and the data-driven optimization of campaigns, and using data to inform creative decisions. Organized and methodical about designing experiments, testing hypotheses, and optimization.
- Experience managing a marketing budget, and proven success improving results over time
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Solid copywriting skills
- SEO whiz
- Experience with SalesForce, Pardot and Google Analytics a plus
- Resourceful—can ball on a budget
- Understands the power of great content, and is excited to help us create stories and resources that help our prospects and customers at every stage of the customer journey.
What’s in it for you:
- A pivotal role driving growth at an innovative, fast-growing startup with a great brand.
- The opportunity to join a collaborative, creative team, and the freedom to do great work
- A nurturing environment filled with amazing co-workers and even better dogs
- Competitive salary, equity, 401K, free Friday lunches and fun team outings
About the Company
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth.
Working at Contently means that you will be collaborating with extremely intelligent, creative, and diverse problem-solvers who love a good story and many laughs. Contently employees receive the best perks out there – great benefits including a 401k plan to Friday lunches and a flexible vacation policy.
Contently is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information,national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status,caregiver status, pregnancy, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.