Full Stack Engineer
Location: New York City
Reporting into: Head of Engineering
Contently is seeking a talented and motivated software engineer to play an integral role in the planning and growth of our platform. You’ll work with a small team to solve some of our customer’s biggest problems. Contently is not only seeking someone with the technical expertise to build innovative solutions, but also a leader to provide guidance for Contently's engineering team.
Contently is looking for someone who's experienced and comfortable with a fast paced startup environment, which means you'll be given a significant ownership opportunity, but will be required to be an organized self-starter.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement components and features
- Develop with a focus on performance and maintainability
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Lead and help set the standards of best practices for productive software development
- Participate in code reviews
- Work closely with and mentor other engineers
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Object-oriented programming and design including Model-View-Controller architecture
- Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals
- You want to be part of a growing and entrepreneurial company with proven users and business model
- You want to learn more, build your experience, and contribute within a fast-paced agile environment
- You have a focus on users and customers, and a desire to win in the marketplace
About the Company
Contently powers the content marketing programs of the world’s most valuable brands through its complete content marketing solution: expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and the highest-rated creative network on earth.
Working at Contently means that you will be collaborating with extremely intelligent, creative, and diverse problem-solvers who love a good story and many laughs. Contently employees receive the best perks out there – great benefits including a 401k plan to Friday lunches and a flexible vacation policy.
Contently is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information,national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status,caregiver status, pregnancy, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.