Contently is hiring an editorial intern. This person will be a part of the marketing team, helping us plan, create, and distribute high-quality content.
The person in the role will succeed if they thrive in a creative setting and can quickly pick up on the nuances of content marketing. You’ll never have to get coffee for anyone or run mindless errands. Instead, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our major marketing projects. The emphasis will be on creating educational and entertaining content for our audience of marketers and freelance creators.
The internship is paid and lasts three months. The person who gets the job will be in Contently’s New York City office three days per week.
What You’ll Do:
- Brainstorm, write, and edit for our two major web publications: The Content Strategist and The Freelancer
- Contribute to multimedia projects such as short videos and graphics
- Help with social media posts and email newsletters
- Work with our larger marketing team on nurture campaigns, email copy, and other copy as needed
Who You Are:
- Passionate about writing and editing
- Excellent command of grammar, usage, and punctuation
- Interested in content marketing, media, and technology
- Available to work in our NYC office about 25 hours/week
- Previous internship experience a plus but not required