The Product Adoption Team is the voice to customers, and prospective customers, on how they should be using Contently’s software can solve their business problems. We are responsible for communicating the value of the platform, how it should be used, and building adoption for new features.
Come join a group of incredibly talented and friendly people (and dogs!) who care about building something amazing.
This role plays a significant part of the client lifecycle, as he/she will be responsible for getting new non-enterprise clients up and running with Contently. The role will serve as the primary point of contact during onboarding, and will require technical (front-end) expertise to ensure that their Contently instance is configured to their needs.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the primary relationship owner during client onboarding. Responsible for executing client onboarding activities which includes; tech configuration and user training.
- Responsible for devising, implementing and executing a strategy and constant improvement process for developing our onboarding and training processes.
- Uses in-depth product & business knowledge to provide technical expertise to customers.
- Consult on best practices and recommendations for solutions and tech setup with the client.
- Work closely with the Product Team to ensure that client needs and feedback is shared with Product Managers. Product Managers will also occasionally lean on this role when launching and planning new features.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams, including a handoff document to the Customer Success Team.
- Some travel required (10-15% estimated).
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years of experience in supporting enterprise SaaS customers.
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing onboarding or training role.
- Should possess exceptional verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- Candidates with passion for learning new technology.