10 Best Ways To Push Your Content To the Top of Google News
Splinternet has a great blog post on how to rise to the top of Google News. Granted, SEO isn’t always the best metric for top-notch content, but we thought they did a good job of staying anti-spammy!
A couple we found interesting:
- Category authority
- Domain authority – lots of quality inbound links
- First to publish the story – this will increase the amount of inbound links
- High CTR (click through rates)
- Quality content editing – one spelling mistake can blacklist your site!
- Use of Google News XML sitemap – a way of structuring your news site in a way that Google can easily understand
Read the rest here!